Some of the areas from where I would exclude myself are –
- Active political stands or discussions
- Personal issues which are of no relevance to anyone except me (this will not be a personal journal)
Some of the areas where I would like to concentrate are –
- Apolitical discussions on current issues
- Review, criticism on literature I come across (mainly fiction)
- Review, criticism on movies I happen to watch (mainly Tamil, occasionally English, Hindi)
- On other things which affect me in some way (like my first post)
With the bulk of my writings to be concentrated in these areas, I didn’t think it could be called as ‘random scribblings’. True, that this is not exactly pseudo-random either, but I don’t know of any other class of randomness in between these two!
[Even assuming that there is no other class of randomness between random and pseudo-random, what is given above is not a precise definition of the scope of the blog and hence concepts like random & pseudo-random may not be even applicable to this.
Accepted, but I am not immune to the human tendency of trying to explain intellectually the things which are in essence decided at heart.]